Is there financial aid available?

GTU students (MA and PhD) all do a FAFSA, the federal student aid application. Additionally, there may be other opportunities. For example, in each cohort of doctoral students 2-3 are chosen for the Presidential Scholarship, which pays for the first two years of their tuition.

Can I become ordained while pursuing a graduate degree?

Yes. For more information on the best path for you please contact Dean of the CSS, Dr. James Lawrence, at

Can I audit classes?

Yes! By auditing a class you will have access to course materials and be present at lectures, but will not receive a grade for the course. Final assesment, such as a paper or project, may therefore be optional.

Can't find what you are looking for? Get in touch with us →